In this new one-day workshop learn proven strategies and techniques to help navigate the complaint management process to arrive at a fair and impartial conclusion. Apply a complaint management workflow, including assessment and deciding on a response for timely and effective resolutions which acknowledge the needs of all the stakeholders in the complaint.
This workshop will cover:
- How to apply a complaint management workflow, including assessment and deciding on a response
- Distinguishing between an Assessment and an Investigation
- Considerations for responding with an Investigation
- Interviewing skills and techniques
- A process for planning, conducting and reporting on a basic Investigation
Who Should Attend
Ideal for anyone handling escalated complaints or investigations, and those supervising others investigating complaints.
Bryan Cook is the principal investigator at Ashdale Workplace Solutions and has 20 years’ experience as an investigator. He currently advises on complaint management processes and complex investigations. He is an expert and highly engaging facilitator and trainer with stories that will both educate and entertain.