In this new one-day workshop learn proven strategies and techniques to help navigate the complaint management process to arrive at a fair and impartial conclusion. Apply a complaint management workflow, including assessment and deciding on a response for timely and effective resolutions which acknowledge the needs of all the stakeholders in the complaint.
This workshop will cover:
- How to apply a complaint management workflow, including assessment and deciding on a response
- Distinguishing between an Assessment and an Investigation
- Considerations for responding with an Investigation
- Interviewing skills and techniques
- A process for planning, conducting and reporting on a basic Investigation
Who Should Attend
Ideal for anyone handling escalated complaints or investigations, and those supervising others investigating complaints.