Use proven strategies and techniques to help navigate the complaint management process and arrive at a fair and impartial conclusion to apply a complaint management workflow, including assessment and deciding on a response. Apply a timely and effective resolution, with the ability to acknowledge the needs of all of the stakeholders in the complaint
This workshop will cover:
- How to apply a complaint management workflow, including assessment and deciding on a response
- Distinguishing between an Assessment and an Investigation
- Considerations for responding with an Investigation
- Interviewing skills and techniques
- A process for planning, conducting and reporting on a basic Investigation
Who Should Attend
Ideal for anyone handling escalated complaints or investigations, and those supervising others investigating complaints.
Bryan Cook is the principal investigator at Ashdale Workplace Solutions and has 20 years’ experience as an investigator. He currently advises on complaint management processes and complex investigations. He is an expert and highly engaging facilitator and trainer with stories that will both educate and entertain.