This workshop combines elements of both effective dispute resolution skills for entrenched complaints and negotiation skills training, to enable you to learn in just one day how to resolve disputes and achieve lasting win/win outcomes for both the customer/consumer and your organisation.
The session is 100% interactive and attendees learn new concepts by actively participating in role plays, by practicing skills in small groups and through debriefing together.
- Learn a structured dispute resolution win/win process for resolving entrenched complaints,
- Acquire tools to effectively negotiate in the complaints environment,
- Cultivate communication skills to improve customer relationships and help you deal with even the most challenging conflict situations,
- Improve your personal approach to conflict and understand why you respond in certain ways, and
- Learn to effectively and quickly resolve customer complaints by focusing on what is at the heart of the issue.
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Advanced participants who
have senior experience in customer experience, consumer
care and complaints management roles, who are looking
to transform their organisation with new thinking and
strategic approaches to consumer management.Participants with Intermediate skills are also advised to
attend to extend their professional skills and responsibilities.
Customer Service Excellence