Successful organisations providing a world-class customer experience understand the value of learning from customer feedback and complaints, and compliance to best practice benchmarks and standards.
This comprehensive consultative masterclass provides the knowledge and tools needed to transform your organisation’s culture and practices in complaints management to meet the AS/NZS 10002:2014 International Standard, helping you to achieve best practice in customer experience and service delivery.
This masterclass can also be tailored for an inhouse presentation, allowing customer service teams, managers and leaders across an organisation to analyse their complaints performance in depth.
- The strategic value of complaints to an organisation
- The 9 steps in a best practice complaints management process
- Using the AS/NZS 10002:2014 Standard to improve business performance
- Complaints roles and responsibilities – from the CEO to front line staff
- How complainant behaviour impacts on people and processes
- Why your complaints response affects customer satisfaction
- Successful techniques for introducing organisational change
This masterclass combines presentation material, interactive group exercises and consultative discussions throughout the day to ensure attendees walk away ready to transform their complaints performance applicable to their own situation. Attendees will gain a working knowledge of skills needed to bring their own organisation’s complaints management up to the world-class benchmark of the AS/NZS 10002:2014 International Standard.
Copies of the AS/NZS 10002: 2014 Standard will be available at the masterclass and can be purchased through this program.
By the end of this masterclass, attendees should expect to be able to:
- Apply AS/NZS 10002:2014 to improve their organisation’s complaints processes and customer experience
- Explain the key features of the AS/NZS 10002:2014 International Standard for Complaints
- Describe the benefits of a positive culture towards complaints for their organisations
- Identify the reasons why dissatisfied customers do or don’t choose to complain
- Apply insights gained from customer complaints to identify improvement projects and avoid systemic issues and causes of complaints
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Advanced participants who
have senior experience in customer experience, consumer
care and complaints management roles, who are looking
to transform their organisation with new thinking and
strategic approaches to consumer management.
Participants with Intermediate skills are also advised to