Have you ever wondered how much your organisation could be saving if recurring complaints were prevented? Do you feel that sometimes you are merely providing a Band-Aid solution and not dealing with the underlying root causes?
Customer complaints can wreak havoc across the entire organisation and can negatively impact executive time. With responses to complaints requiring collaboration and information sharing between departments, the leading organisations are now introducing highly collaborative strategies for preventing complaints.
Root Cause Analysis will assist you to identify the real reasons behind problems and complaints. Once identified, there are huge savings to be made from preventing systemic and recurring issues from arising again.
Participants will learn how to:
- Get to the bottom of what is causing complaints
- Prevent recurring, significant problems/complaints
- Reduce the costs of dealing with complaints and claims
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Enhance the reputation of your organisation
- Collaborate in teams and create a positive corporate culture
- Make service and product improvements that stick
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Intermediate participants
who have general experience in customer experience,
consumer care and complaints management roles, who
have been working in the industry for more than 12 months
and are looking to extend their professional skills and
responsibilities.Participants with Rising Star skills are also advised to
attend to extend their professional skills and responsibilities.