This new and interactive half-day professional development workshop delivered by SOCAP’s customer service expert, Mark Moore, focuses on practical tools and personal techniques to create customer centric and positive telephone-based service delivery across frontline and escalation complaints and customer relations teams.
- Common telephone etiquette
- The key differences between face-to-face service and telephone service
- The most common service mistakes and how to avoid them.
- How to transform/reword negative and inflammatory language and phrases into professional and constructive alternatives.
- The skills required to provide effective service via the phone.
- To follow a simple call service cycle to manage calls constructively
- How to connect to customers and build a working rapport
- Active questioning techniques to control calls and to effectively extract relevant data and information.
- Negotiation strategies to collaboratively resolve service challenges.
- Techniques to help manage unreasonable requests
- How to deliver bad news in a constructive way.
This program focusses on applying service principles and techniques as demonstrated in SOCAP Customer Service and Complaints Management 101. Call the SOCAP office on 02 8095 6426 for more information on learning outcomes and requirements for team members.
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Rising Star participants and
new entrants in customer experience, consumer care and
complaints management roles. Participants with
Intermediate customer care and complaints management
skills are also advised to attend to refresh skills sets with
updated learning techniques.
Customer Service Excellence