This powerful, informative and interactive half-day learning experience explores practical tips and techniques that can be used to maximise the positive potential of telephone based interactions and use active listening and questioning techniques to overcome communication barriers.
- Introduce and conclude the call in a positive, warm, friendly and professional manner so that the customer feels that they are the number one priority.
- Build rapport over the phone by:
- Using the customer’s name.
- Adopting an enthusiastic and friendly tone of voice.
- Use the “hold” and “transfer” functions in a customer-focused manner.
- Build rapport with customers while conveying a positive and professional impression verbally and vocally.
- Use active listening and questioning techniques to overcome communication barriers.
- Transform/reword negative and inflammatory language and phrases into professional and constructive alternatives.