Enhance your ability, confidence and resilience to handle angry and raging customers
- Why are complaints important?
- What is anger? What is rage? What are the triggers?
- Understanding the importance of treating customers as people first and consumers second
- Discussion and practice of effective strategies to handle angry and raging customers
- Looking after you – the importance of structured debriefing
During this one-day intensive workshop you will learn:
- The complaints mix
- The business case for complaints
- Experiences of dealing with angry and raging customers.
- The behaviours and differences, associated with angry and raging customers.
- What are the triggers
- The importance of emotions
- Links between emotions and customer satisfaction
An exploration of effective strategies to handle angry and raging customers including:
- Pre-emptive actions
- A ‘complaint is a gift; mindset
- Creating partnerships with customers
- Role modelling
- Treating complainants as people first, consumers second
- Identifying patterns and trends
- During the incident
- The road to resolution approach
- After the incident
- Delivering effective internal feedback
- A model for debriefing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is designed for staff who come into contact with, or respond to, complainants or customers who display unreasonable conduct.