Enhance your ability, confidence and resilience to handle angry and raging customers
- Why are complaints important?
- What is anger? What is rage? What are the triggers?
- Understanding the importance of treating customers as people first and consumers second
- Discussion and practice of effective strategies to handle angry and raging customers
- Looking after you – the importance of structured debriefing
During this one-day intensive workshop you will learn:
- Why complaints are important
- The complaints mix
- The business case for complaints
- What is anger? What is rage?
- Experiences of dealing with angry and raging customers.
- The behaviours and differences, associated with angry and raging customers.
- What are the triggers
- The importance of emotions
- Links between emotions and customer satisfaction
An exploration of effective strategies to handle angry and raging customers including:
- Pre-emptive actions
- A ‘complaint is a gift; mindset
- Creating partnerships with customers
- Role modelling
- Treating complainants as people first, consumers second
- Identifying patterns and trends
- During the incident
- The road to resolution approach
- After the incident
- Delivering effective internal feedback
- A model for debriefing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is designed for staff who come into contact with, or respond to, complainants or customers who display unreasonable conduct.
This workshop is also recommended for supervisors and managers responsible for setting complaint handling policy