The field of Emotional Intelligence (EI) is well recognised as an essential leadership tool. Recent research now demonstrates that EI is critical in the customer care and complaint environment. Staff with greater than average EI are not only better performers as they deliver increased customer satisfaction, but also last longer in what can sometimes be a challenging environment, as they maintain a sophisticated balance of EI and technical complaint handling skills.
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Why EI is important for staff in customer facing roles
- Identifying and matching the core qualities of complaint handling against a renowned EI model
- How to utilise EI in a complaint or customer service environment
- How to build EI in yourself and others
- Developing feedback skills for both internal and external stakeholders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Team leaders, managers, supervisors, complaint handlers, customer care agents and consumer affairs professionals
Michelle Bihary, Psychotherapist, Trainer, Consultant and Director of The Delta Centre, Michelle has created a highly interactive and vibrant program for professionals to achieve resilience. The Professional Resilience® program draws on the latest research in resilience, emotional intelligence, subjective wellbeing, leadership, psychology, stress management, neuroscience and mindfulness.
Additionally, Michelle draws on her 30+ years as a Psychotherapist, Trainer and Consultant. Having worked extensively with executives and professionals for over three decades, Michelle has a deep understanding of what works.