The field of Emotional Intelligence (EI) is well recognised as an essential leadership tool. Recent research now demonstrates that EI is critical in the customer care and complaint environment. Staff with greater than average EI are not only better performers as they deliver increased customer satisfaction, but also last longer in what can sometimes be a challenging environment, as they maintain a sophisticated balance of EI and technical complaint handling skills.
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Why EI is important for staff in customer facing roles
- Identifying and matching the core qualities of complaint handling against a renowned EI model
- How to utilise EI in a complaint or customer service environment
- How to build EI in yourself and others
- Developing feedback skills for both internal and external stakeholders
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Intermediate participants
who have general experience in customer experience,
consumer care and complaints management roles, who
have been working in the industry for more than 12 months
and are looking to extend their professional skills and
responsibilities.Participants with Rising Star skills are also advised to
attend to extend their professional skills and responsibilities.
Consumer Behaviour and Wellbeing