SOCAP and NSW Ombudsman have partnered to deliver this full-day workshop which provides an overview of essential elements for an effective complaint handling system.
Using Australian Standards as a reference, participants are given guidance about what good complaint policies and systems look like. We examine cultural and organisational issues relating to complaints, and demonstrate how to use complaints to improve service delivery.
- understand the benefits and purpose of a complaints system
- examine your organisation’s complaints culture
- implement the three levels of effective complaint handling
- support frontline complaint handling
- identify possible resolution options
- understand the key elements of effective complaint handling policies and procedures
- review your organisation’s complaint handling policies and procedures based on the Australian Standard on Complaint Handling
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Advanced participants who
have senior experience in customer experience, consumer
care and complaints management roles, who are looking
to transform their organisation with new thinking and
strategic approaches to consumer management.Participants with Intermediate skills are also advised to
attend to extend their professional skills and responsibilities.