SOCAP and NSW Ombudsman have partnered to deliver this full-day workshop which provides an overview of essential elements for an effective complaint handling system.
Using Australian Standards as a reference, participants are given guidance about what good complaint policies and systems look like. We examine cultural and organisational issues relating to complaints, and demonstrate how to use complaints to improve service delivery.
- understand the benefits and purpose of a complaints system
- examine your organisation’s complaints culture
- implement the three levels of effective complaint handling
- support frontline complaint handling
- identify possible resolution options
- understand the key elements of effective complaint handling policies and procedures
- review your organisation’s complaint handling policies and procedures based on the Australian Standard on Complaint Handling
Who should attend?
- Managers, senior staff, staff in quality assurance
and/or governance roles, customer service
- Staff responsible for developing, managing,
implementing or monitoring complaint handling
policies and systems.