To ensure your relationship with your customer is a collaborative one, understanding the specialist needs of people in vulnerable circumstances is integral in providing appropriate and responsible products and services for a lasting and productive relationship with your consumers.
As well, awareness of vulnerability and having key skills in service provision for those who may be experiencing periods of vulnerability will also assist in ensuring compliance on corporate social responsibility and more actively manage risk.
Empower Your Team
- More confidence in identifying and responding to customers in vulnerable circumstances
- More confidence to identify customer needs
- Fewer calls escalated from first point of contact
- Support business performance by understanding the need to assist customers in vulnerable circumstances
- Fewer calls terminated by the employee and customer
- Higher performance in adopting a collaborative approach
- Understanding vulnerability in a way that is simple (but not simplistic), empathic and non-judgemental
- designed for customer facing staff
- helps them understand and empathise with the issues
- assists in identifying behaviours
- provides users with practical tools
- lifelong grasp of the issue to bring into work and home life
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Rising Star participants and
new entrants in customer experience, consumer care and
complaints management roles. Participants with
Intermediate customer care and complaints management
skills are also advised to attend to refresh skills sets with
updated learning techniques.
Customer Service Excellence