SOCAP Australia has a number of flexible training solutions for your unique business needs.
All of our professional development programs can be delivered on-site at your organisation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about a tailored in-house training package. Training can be conducted on-site at your organisation or offsite at a venue of your choice and will encompass specific case studies, scenario building, role playing and curriculum built upon your existing policies and procedures.
SOCAP Australia can also work with your Learning & Development team to conduct a training needs analysis suitable for the Complaint Handling, Customer Service & Consumer Affairs professions. Whether you have a new starter, team leader, middle level managers or senior executive staff, our professional development programs will be tailored to suit the experience level of your staff and management.
To view our suite of training & development programs, click here
Benefits of in-house training
- Can be delivered on-site
- Unique needs of organisation addressed
- Delivered at a time that is convenient for you
- Can be delivered in one day session, or across a number of days
- A maximum of 20 people can be trained in one session (in some instances, this can be increased to 25 people per session)
- Save on travel costs and incidentals for staff
- Case studies and scenario role playing tailored to organisation
- Organisational policies and procedures can be referred to in training
- Training your team on site creates a cohesive environment and can lead to a more productive team/workplace culture
- Improve workplace efficiency by running a tailored in-house training program
- Can lead to higher levels of employee engagement, staff retention and staff wellbeing
- Follow up coaching sessions can be delivered post training to further develop skills of staff and management
- Training can be accredited under the SOCAP Australia Complaints Professional Certification Scheme
- Cost effective – maximise the efficiency of your training budget through affordable per person rates.