The SOCAP Australia/ University of Newcastle ROI of Effective Complaints Management Report (2018) found that effective complaint handling achieved a 1000% ROI, with the greatest returns generated through customer retention and lifetime value, staff satisfaction and product improvements made as a result of feedback.
If effective complaint handling has such impact, how do you best handle complaints when the consumer relationship has broken down?
Attend this one day workshop where you will discover a framework of action for success, utilising best practice service recovery strategies and techniques. The day will cover:
- Why Service Recovery is important
- Achieving 1000% ROI through effective complaint handling
- Reducing negative word of mouth and social media crises
- Best practice frameworks for service recovery
- Increasing employee satisfaction and retention with effective service recovery
- It’s Not Me It’s You – how to handle customers at Fault
- Tracking and reporting your process
- EXAMINE why service recovery is important?
- DISCOVER what a best practice Service Recovery framework looks like
- IMPLEMENT the best service recovery process for your business and your customers
Who Should Attend
Advanced and Intermediate
This program is designed for Advanced participants who have senior experience in customer experience, consumer care and complaints management roles who are looking to transform their organisation with new thinking and strategic approaches to consumer management. Participants with intermediate skills are also advised to attend to extend their professional skills and responsibilities.