Leadership roles are very challenging as you have to manage and develop both individuals and the team. This course equips participants with key skills and techniques that will help them deal with the main challenges they are likely to face. Simple and practical models are illustrated and participants spend time practicing and fine tuning their techniques. The course is highly interactive and participants are encouraged to table real life challenges to discuss and workshop.
- The difference between leadership and management
- Why employees underperform
- How to set clear performance expectations
- The four main performance challenges managers typically face
- How to give effective personal feedback
- Informal counselling – what it is, when to use it
- Techniques to build and maintain high work motivation
- Why and how managers must delegate
- What constitutes bullying and harassment
- How to deal with transgressions in these areas.
- The importance of teamwork and common barriers to overcome.
- Team development strategies
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Rising Star participants and new entrants in customer experience, consumer care and complaints management roles.
This program is designed for Intermediate participants who have general experience in customer experience, consumer care and complaints management roles, who have been working in the industry for more than 12 months and are looking to extend their professional skills and responsibilities.