This workshop expands on theories learnt in the Handling Social Media Complaints and Crisis/Reputation Management webinar.
Is your business active on social media? Have you ever had a negative comment? Do you have a plan in place to handle customer complaints or negative feedback which may come in via social media? Having a clear customer service and complaint management system for your social media is essential in today’s increasingly online world. Establishing methods to be aware of, and responding quickly and appropriately to negative social comments can help you increase customer loyalty and retention.
In this half day workshop you will learn:
- How to identify who you are even talking to which can help you hone your tone and response
- What is a social media crisis anyway? How to make the distinction from simple complaint to escalating crisis
- How a PPRR approach can help you Prepare, Prevent, Respond and Recover from any social media crisis
- Catalysts for crisis and identifying them for your organisation
- Why a great response starts with great listening – discover tools you can implement to listen to social media conversions
- How to build your ‘social media command centre’ whether modest and digital or large and an actual dedication location on or off premises
- The importance of defining roles & responsibilities
- Key steps for managing complaints or an escalating crisis
- Response guidelines – how to respond in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner and the importance of having an ‘escalation plan’
- Response tricks you may not have thought of – utilising your website in a crisis, live chat, influencers, Facebook Assistant, FAQs and more
- Recovery – what you need to do in the aftermath of a crisis
- Emerging trends in crisis management to be aware of
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Intermediate participants
who have general experience in customer experience,
consumer care and complaints management roles, who
have been working in the industry for more than 12 months
and are looking to extend their professional skills and
responsibilities.Participants with Rising Star skills are also advised to
attend to extend their professional skills and responsibilities.