Enhance your ability, confidence and resilience to handle angry and raging customers
- Why are complaints important?
- What is anger? What is rage? What are the triggers?
- Understanding the importance of treating customers as people first and consumers second
- Discussion and practice of effective strategies to handle angry and raging customers
- Looking after you – the importance of structured debriefing
During this one-day intensive workshop you will learn:
- The complaints mix
- The business case for complaints
- Experiences of dealing with angry and raging customers.
- The behaviours and differences, associated with angry and raging customers.
- What are the triggers
- The importance of emotions
- Links between emotions and customer satisfaction
An exploration of effective strategies to handle angry and raging customers including:
- Pre-emptive actions
- A ‘complaint is a gift; mindset
- Creating partnerships with customers
- Role modelling
- Treating complainants as people first, consumers second
- Identifying patterns and trends
- During the incident
- The road to resolution approach
- After the incident
- Delivering effective internal feedback
- A model for debriefing
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Intermediate participants
who have general experience in customer experience,
consumer care and complaints management roles, who
have been working in the industry for more than 12 months
and are looking to extend their professional skills and
responsibilities.Participants with Rising Star skills are also advised to
attend to extend their professional skills and responsibilities.
Behaviour and Wellbeing