This workshop is for all new entrants in consumer affairs and complaints handling providing a comprehensive study into the customer care and complaints management profession equipping all new starters with the information and skills they need to commence their careers.
In a globalised economy your competitors are only too willing to take your dissatisfied patrons off your hands, and it takes a lot more money to replace a customer than it does to keep one. This program has two distinct aims. Firstly to provide the skills that allows for hassle-free seamless service that exceeds customer expectations to be provided, and secondly to equip participants with appropriate skills and techniques to manage complaints in a productive and proactive manner. The irony is that complaints really can be a gift – it is one of the few times customers bother to give us feedback. Managed well they can generate customer loyalty and help drive change and innovation.
Session One – Seamless Service
- Examine the skills required to be effective in a service role
- Identify areas for personal improvement and compile a practical action plan
- Outline the 5 phase service model.
- Use key skills and specific techniques to progress a client seamlessly through each phase
- Quickly build and maintain rapport to ensure messages are transmitted accurately
- Accurately uncover customer needs
- Identify practical and satisfactory solutions that meet customer needs
- Profile and respond to different personality types
Session Two – Managing Complaints
- Identify the top 7 reasons that cause customer dissatisfaction
- Recognise the early signals of dissatisfaction
- Avoid emotional hooks that provoke and enrage
- Use specific techniques to mitigate emotional responses
- Effectively deliver bad news
- Negotiate for productive win-win outcomes
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Rising Star participants and
new entrants in customer experience, consumer care and
complaints management roles. Participants with
Intermediate customer care and complaints management
skills are also advised to attend to refresh skills sets with
updated learning techniques.
Customer Service Excellence