One of the best sources of insight for innovation and business improvement often comes free-of-charge from your customers in the form of questions, suggestions, and complaints! However, most organisations tend to treat customer feedback as an inconvenience and seldom manage to unlock the true value it can bring. The challenge is how to turn these insights into concrete and profitable improvements in customer experience.
Now, more than ever, organisations must build a customer-driven enterprise that can remove barriers to business, seek out and fix the problems that customers experience, excel at service delivery and outperform their competition.
This one-day masterclass draws from more than 25 years experience working with major public and private sector organisations in the UK, Europe, and Australasia, helping them turn their customer experience vision into a customer experience reality. It presents a series of frameworks, blueprints and guides to help you achieve these goals too.
• Service management challenges facing business and the public sector today
• Business case for investing in service excellence
• How to establish your customer experience baseline
• How to create a strategic enterprise-wide framework for customer-driven value creation
• How to use complaints data as a driver for change
• How to conduct actionable ongoing measurement of customer experiences
• How to plan your first steps and set priorities
The masterclass provides you with insights, practical frameworks and guides to help you turn your customer experience vision into a profitable and cost-effective customer experience reality
|Who Should Attend||Program Theme|
This program is designed for Advanced participants who
have senior experience in customer experience, consumer
care and complaints management roles, who are looking
to transform their organisation with new thinking and
strategic approaches to consumer management.Participants with Intermediate skills are also advised to
attend to extend their professional skills and responsibilities.