Chat bots. Messenger Marketing. Conversation Marketing. You’ve probably heard about them and wondered what they’re all about and whether they are something else you should be spending valuable business time, money and energy on? We think the answer is a massive yes, which is why our webinar is on chat bots, where we’ll give you the rundown, answer your questions and give you options to create your first bot (or enhance what you may already have in place).
A chatbot is a service, powered by rules and sometimes artificial intelligence, that you interact with via a chat interface. The service could be any number of things, ranging from functional to fun, and it could live in any major chat product (Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram, Text Messages, etc.).
- What are chatbots and why your company might need one
- What other companies are using them and how
- What your options are for creating a chat bot – DIY and getting it done for you
- Understanding your existing website & social network/s and how your chat bot might interact with these
- Objectives you can fulfil with bots
- Considering the brand voice for your bot (how you will talk, what you will talk about)
- Examples of bots already in existence
Members (5 or more more SOCAP members from one company): $44
Non members: $60