See Me, Hear Me
Wednesday 23 – Friday 25 August 2017 – Hilton Sydney
Share in practical and tangible benefits for you and your business in embracing diversity and its impacts for complaint handling and customer care
Book now for the 2017 SOCAP Australia Symposium launching with an exciting 2017 program full of new activities, top level speakers from some of Australia’s leading companies and networking opportunities to foster new professional connections, adding even more value into your Symposium attendance, and back into your organisation.
The 2017 lineup includes:
- Hetty Johnston, Founder and Chair Bravehearts
- Dr Tim Soutphommasane, Australian Human Rights Race Discrimination Commissioner
- Dr Simon Longstaff, Ethics Centre
- Danny Lester, NSW Deputy Ombudsman (Aboriginal Programs)
- Paula Ross, Psychologist 360edge
- Inspector General of Taxation
- And more
Plus Keynote Presentations from brand story teller Amanda Stevens and digital disruptor Phill Nosworthy.
- PRE-SYMPOSIUM LEADERSHIP AND DIVERSITY MASTERCLASS (Places limited)
- Keynote Speakers
- Hypothetical Debate – Back by popular demand for 2017. See who will be in the hot seat this year
- Your Industry Forums
- Plenary Sessions
- Dare to Ask – New for 2017
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Gala Dinner
- Industry Awards Night
- Networking & Breakout Activities
The Hilton Sydney is the official Symposium 2017 accommodation venue and can offer delegates special rates, book early to get the best possible rates for your Symposium attendance.
To book, follow this link or contact Hilton Sydney directly on (02) 9266 2000.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Want to target the leaders in consumer affairs and complaints management? We have sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to meet your budget and requirements. Email Fiona Brown for your 2017 Symposium Sponsorship & Exhibition Prospectus
FOR ALL SYMPOSIUM BOOKINGS, CONTACT THE SOCAP OFFICE ON (02) 8095 6426