Register you expression of interest to attend at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (02) 8095 6426
Use proven strategies and techniques to help navigate the complaint management process and arrive at a fair and impartial conclusion to apply a complaint management workflow, including assessment and deciding on a response.
Apply a timely and effective resolution, with the ability to acknowledge the needs of all of the stakeholders in the complaint.
This workshop will cover:
- How to apply a complaint management workflow, including assessment and deciding on a response
- Distinguishing between an Assessment and an Investigation
- Considerations for responding with an Investigation
- Interviewing skills and techniques
- A process for planning, conducting and reporting on a basic Investigation
Who Should Attend
Ideal for anyone handling escalated complaints or investigations, and those supervising others investigating complaints.